Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rubie's Costume Tyke Or Treat Baby Bunting Costume

Rubie's Costume Tyke Or Treat Baby Bunting Costume Ninja Baby, Ninja, 0-9 MonthsThe sizing says 0-9months. My son is 5 months and ranking in the 90th-percentile, meaning he's vastly taller/longer than the average 5 month old, and this thing is so big it isn't even close to fitting.

My son looked so cute in this costume. A friend of mine just threw a clown party for a few of our friends' children. I had to make sure I got my 5 month old something cute and this fit the bill!

Buy Rubie's Costume Tyke Or Treat Baby Bunting Costume Now

My best friend dreamed of having a baby ninja. When she got pregnant, I knew I had to do right by her. This costume is the perfect starter outfit for her daughter!!

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume Tyke Or Treat Baby Bunting Costume Here

Fit my 3 1/2 month old fairly well except sleeves were super long. Lightweight. Probably would make my own if I had it to do over. Shipping was super fast.

Want Rubie's Costume Tyke Or Treat Baby Bunting Costume Discount?

the costume arrived and was adorable. The quality (for the price) was great and the fit was according to the size on the package. Overall, happy with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment