Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rubie's Costume Deluxe Shark Romper Costume

Rubie's Costume Co Unisex-Child Deluxe Shark Romper Costume, Gray, 12-24 MonthsI ordered this costume for my baby who will be 10 months old for Halloween but already wears size 18m at 8 months old. The description of the costume in the search results says it is size 2-4, but there are buttons that allow you to select size 0-6 months, 6-12 months, or 12-24 months. I figured a size 12-24 months would be perfect for my baby this year, and probably still fit him next year. What arrived was a size 2-4T costume. This is okay, because I will be able to use it in the future, but it is not the size I thought I ordered so be aware when you are ordering that you may get a size 2-4T regardless of the size you specify.

The costume looks cute, and although it's too big for my baby this year it will be a fun costume next year.

My son had lots of fun dressing up as a shark for his friend's "Underwater World" costume party. Everyone thought he looked adorable!!

Buy Rubie's Costume Deluxe Shark Romper Costume Now

Very unique and cute! I would definitely recommend buying this costume!!! It is light weight and easy to just slip over.

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume Deluxe Shark Romper Costume Here

i bouth this for my 3 year old son,

he is a huge BRUCE (NEMO) fan!

he loves to be a shark halloween!

Want Rubie's Costume Deluxe Shark Romper Costume Discount?

Outfit came on time and was a perfect fit for my two year old. I had to purchase the white tights at the halloween store. Outfit looks just like the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment