Thursday, July 31, 2014

Step 2 Sizzlin' Shapes Kitchen

Step 2 Sizzlin' Shapes KitchenI like Step 2 products in general. The big components of their toys are still made in the USA and that is a big plus for me. I bought this for my daughter's 1st birthday. Its cute, but she never really showed much interest in it.

Although, now that she is almost 2, I think she plays with it a little more. She cracks me up with some of the things I find tucked into the microwave or in the refrigerator. She enjoys putting things in the sink and refrigerator and watching them tumble out and the shape sorter is a great. Her favorite thing about it, naturally, is thedifferent noises it makes.

Overall, a nice product from a good company. I would have given it 5 stars if it held my daughter's attention a little bit more, but I think it just depends on your kid.

Gave as gift to granddaughter at 16 months old. This is the first toy she runs to when she visits every time for the past year. She is now almost 2 1/2 and is getting too big for it but still loves it. What she loves the most are the electronic sounds -the sizzle when she sets a pan on the burner and the water sound when she pushes button on sink faucet. I've been looking for a bigger kitchen and am disappointed that I cannot find a larger kitchen with the water sound feature. The only thing disappointing with the kitchen is the refrigerator -the shelves are barely there and round so that nothing can sit on them and therefore is useless. But, this doesn't matter to granddaughter because she is happy using the stovetop, sink, and microwave.

Buy Step 2 Sizzlin' Shapes Kitchen Now

My grand daughter loves this. It's perfect for her small hands...not too big and not too small. Just the right number of extra pieces.Step 2 Sizzlin' Shapes Kitchen

Read Best Reviews of Step 2 Sizzlin' Shapes Kitchen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment