Monday, July 14, 2014

Turtle Infant / Toddler Costume

Turtle Baby/Toddler CostumeCute product. seems to be of good quality, however, my daughter who wears a 3T BARELY was able to pull it up all the way......

This was a last minute costume, but my 6 year had to have it . He loved it and wore it for 2 weeks thank you again it was quick and , and everything my son wanted.

Buy Turtle Infant / Toddler Costume Now

My son was so cute in this costume. Great for a crawler. He wears 24 months and this fit perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Turtle Infant / Toddler Costume Here

My 8 month old wore this for almost 5 hours and was as happy as could be in it. She loved to flap the gloved flipper hands. The separate headpiece was comfy and roomy enough to layer a hooded sweatshirt underneath. I would say it was true to size. We purchased a size larger than needed to make it right for layering clothes underneath. The fabric is only medium weight and is ultra soft. It is actually a bit slick so had to be extra careful when holding her not to lose our grip. We received many compliments that it was one of the cutest infant costumes they had seen. I believe this was a good purchase. The greens and pattern of the fabric were well done and look even better than the product photo. The turtle shell is thick and cushiony.

Want Turtle Infant / Toddler Costume Discount?

This costume is so cute and my toddler loves it. However it is made of thin material that makes it appear cheap. The head was a bit large and the turtle's nose was a little uneven. I thought about returning but once I put it on my toddler he looked adorable! So I just hand sewed the nose and neck straps and the costume was perfect! I will just add some sweats underneath for trick or treating.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment