Saturday, July 5, 2014

Whitney Brothers Birch Laminate Toddler Step And Ramp

Whitney Brothers Birch Laminate Toddler Step And RampI was searching for a wood/green climbing structure and ramp to use with babies (8-9 months old) and toddlers (up to two years old), in the parenting classes I teach in my home. I took a chance on ordering this one, even though there were no reviews, because it seemed to best suit my needs, and the price was very reasonable, especially compared to other similar objects.

The piece arrived today, and I couldn't be more pleased. It required assembly, which was quick and easy(all screws and hex wrench enclosed). It is a well made, stable, sturdy, nicely finished, piece of equipment, and just the right size for the babies and toddlers, to provide both safety, and a fun climbing, sliding, balancing challenge. It was carefully packed and there was no damage in shipping. It is small enough and lightweight enough to be moved to another room or location in my home, but solid and sturdy enough not to be moved around by toddlers climbing and playing on it(or be moved around by them pushing and pulling on it).

I will post some pictures and write more after "test driving" it in class next week, but I think this was a good investment, and again, I searched far and wide, and found nothing comparable in terms of quality and price.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment