Sunday, August 17, 2014

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15" x 12" Blankie

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15' x 12' Blankie, MonkeyI bought two of these adorable Bunny Blankies and both products look exactly as depicted in the picture and the packaging is perfect for gift-giving. I will definitely consider giving these as shower gifts in the future! The fabric is soft and the stitching is well done. My son immediately took to chewing on the ears and rubbing the little bunny feet very cute. However, I was a little disappointed in two things, hence the 4-star vs 5-star review.

1) I expected the square fabric piece to be 15" x 12", not the overall measurement from top of bunny head to tips of bunny toes. So the blankie isn't as large as I hoped. Still, it is a good size for an infant/toddler to snuggle.

2) The product care instructions say to line-dry only. I have not tried machine-drying because I don't want to make this blankie smaller than it already is! The heads are heavy and filled with cotton so they take a long time to dry. I recommend buying two so your child can love on one while the other is drying (and in case you happen to lose one after the child becomes attached to it!).

purchased this for my five month old two months ago, and now him and his 2 year old sister are constantly fighting over it. it is very soft and looks pre-loved straight out of the box. it's a little pricey for something made in China though.

Buy Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15" x 12" Blankie Now

I purchased this darling monkey for my 6 month old daughter. I liked the fact that it was organic and it was differentiated from the loveys that her sister adores. Unfortunately, at around 10 months, when left to her own devices in her crib she literally ate one of the monkey's eyeballs off. The result was a rather ghoulish-looking monkey and two parents on alert as we waited for a monkey eyeball to appear in her diaper for the next 48 hours (we found it). That was fun.

I'd recommend the Angel Dear or Under the Nile (organic) loveys as an alternative. They are also both much silkier.

Read Best Reviews of Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15" x 12" Blankie Here

I bought this for my 14 year old daughter who is going overseas on a service project. I bought it because it is smaller and softer than the blanket she would like to take. I am very pleased with its material and quality; I was surprised however with it's size. Buyers ought to almost think of a 91/2 x 11 pan when they imagine the size of this little guy.

Want Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 15" x 12" Blankie Discount?

I got the gray bunny for my eight month old son. It's not as soft as I had hoped and has an odd texture not cottony as I had expected. It's also quite thick and doesn't seem as comfy to snuggle with as a thinner blankie would be.

Save 61% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment