Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crayola 3ct. TaDoodles Washable Tub Crayons (Seal, Lobster, Dolphin)

Crayola 3ct. TaDoodles Washable Tub CrayonsThese are the best tub crayons I have found for my 2 yr. old son. The shape of the animals fit his hands and are easy for him to hold. Also, these are the only tub crayons that the crayon doesn't slip out of the holder when my son is trying to write on the bathtub wall. I do have a tip for all the parents who want to refill the cute round bottomed holders and not have to purchase more each time the crayon in them runs out. I have found if you buy the regular crayola triangular crayons (they come in an 18 pack for $5), rip off the paper, cut the crayon in half and push it down into the animal holder till you hear a little click noise (that means the crayon is basically locked in place in the bottom of the holder) and presto! you have a refill for your cute round tub crayons. I have found the triangular crayons wash off just as well as the ones that come packaged with the holders (I think they are even the exact same crayons!!) I'm not sure crayola wants this secret out, because now we can just but the triangular crayons as refills and save our money by not buying a whole set when the crayon in them runs out!!

My daughter loves these crayons, and they last a long time, and we have never had any problems getting them to stay in the holder or cleaning the marks as others have said. I also love that they float, keeping the crayon part out of the water so that it doesn't turn to mush like other crayons we have tried. For a long time my big concern and I know others have felt the same is that the refills are IMPOSSIBLE to find, and it's expensive and wasteful to buy a whole new set of crayon buddies each time you run out. Finally I emailed Crayola about the refill situation, and it turns out, they don't even sell refills at retailers. However, they sent me a package of 12 refill crayons, free of charge. So overall I love the product; and I'm happy that I was finally able to GET the refills, but I knocked off a star just because of the hoopla you have to go through to get them!

Buy Crayola 3ct. TaDoodles Washable Tub Crayons (Seal, Lobster, Dolphin) Now

My 15 month old loves these! He draws on the bathtub and the bath walls. The crayons fit in his hands great unlike regular crayons or triangular crayons.

The purple-pink shade does leave a stain behind that requires extra elbow grease, but overall these are great.

They float in the water and still draw even when they get soaked. In fact, my son draws on the floor of the tub while he bathes too.

Read Best Reviews of Crayola 3ct. TaDoodles Washable Tub Crayons (Seal, Lobster, Dolphin) Here

These would be great if I could find refills. I can't find them on Amazon, at Target, on the Crayola website...

Want Crayola 3ct. TaDoodles Washable Tub Crayons (Seal, Lobster, Dolphin) Discount?

The crayon kept falling out of the holder and would not stay in. I put them back in according to the directions and they still fell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment