Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wonderworld Safari Tumble Toy

Wonderworld Safari Tumble ToyI bought this toy for my twin girls around 10 months of age and they seem very interested in the toy and have even figured out how to put the balls on the top track to get them started going. I agree with the previous reviewer that the balls should be a little larger one of my girls can get the ball all the way in her mouth, too. My only other complaint is that while the edges are smooth, one of my girls bumped her head a few different times on the edge of the tracks (out toward the edge of the toy) and it left a pretty nasty bruise/mark. This is not the fault of the toy, as my little ones were learning to walk and quite clumsy at the time, but because of this I recommend this for children who are a little bit older and more stable with their walking.

Very well put together, smooth edges, great quality. My only gripe is that the balls are a touch small. My little one can get them all the way in her mouth. I thought she might be ready for this toy at 10 months, but we will have to put it away for a while until she stops wanting to eat everything. She loves the sun that moves back and forth.

Buy Wonderworld Safari Tumble Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment