Thursday, August 14, 2014

Disney Minnie's 1st Birthday Party Favor Box Party Supplies

Disney Minnie's 1st Birthday Party Favor Box Party SuppliesThis is such a cute and fun party favor. All items are pretty good quality and I also received a stuffed toy with every one of them (cupcake). I highly recommend it.

The girls, age 3, at my daughter's first birthday party loved this! It was nice because since there weren't a lot of kids I didn't have to worry about buying favors in a set of 8 only to have a ton a leftovers. I just bought the number of boxes I needed and had a variety of items to put in. The box was very sturdy and easy to put together. It entertained them and gave them something special while my daughter opened her gifts. I didn't care for the way it was shipped, everything was loose in a box too big. I also was missing one of the sets of hair ties. But those are my only complaints and why it's 4 stars instead of 5.

Buy Disney Minnie's 1st Birthday Party Favor Box Party Supplies Now

No comments:

Post a Comment