Thursday, August 14, 2014

The WotWots SpottyWot 12" Plush Toy

The WotWots SpottyWot 12' Plush ToyBought both Spotty and Dotty as soon as I saw them on Amazon. It's hard to get anything WotWots in the states, so I jumped on it. I was really impressed with the quality, they are really, really well made. Nice, thick material, really good stitching, I'm confidant that Spotty and Dotty will be around a good long time! I highly recommend these toys, if you have a WotWot fan in the house, you will not regret this purchase! Only complaint (and it's really inconsequential) is the "eco" packaging. They come in little brown "bag" type packages, with a picture of the Wot inside on the front, and tied off with a matching ribbon, very cute. (I'm actually thinking of framing them to hang in her room, the are so pretty!) But if your gonna have "eco" packaging, please use an adhesive that ACTUALLY WORKS!! They arrived in a UPS box, and all of the seams had come apart. Luckily I put them in Easter baskets, didn't need the packaging, but I have no idea how they would sell these on store shelves. Don't let that stop you, these are GREAT toys!

I bought for my grandson, unknown just what exactly a "WotWot" was. He giggled with delight and he told me it was now his bestfriend! Wot more could I ask for? It is well made and so very lovable.

Buy The WotWots SpottyWot 12" Plush Toy Now

SpottyWot resonates with my 3yo girl as she loves his cheeky ways. Her and Spotty sit on the couch together giggling at all his funny little ways. I must admit, he's a favourite of mine and I always have to have the set. I like the odd alien hug too lol

Read Best Reviews of The WotWots SpottyWot 12" Plush Toy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment