Friday, August 15, 2014

Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Kiwi

Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - KiwiLiterally it's tons of giggles. It is initially triggered by a squeeze to the belly but after that, any little motion will set it off. It has to be still for a few minutes (5 or 10) for it to reset and no longer be triggered by motion. That means during a car ride (constant movement!) it will laugh and giggle the -entiretime. So I don't suggest long car rides or you'll have to open it up and turn it off manually. Yes, it does have a manual off which is great. It also allows you to remove the electronic parts entirely so it can be washed-I love that. It's a great toy, very fun to my 8 month old who laughs with it, and I would defently buy again!

My baby is very happy with this soft toy. Nice bright colors, It sounds like a little child giggling & making happy sounds. Come with batteries, Has a velcro opening on the back to adjust the volume or turn it off.

Buy Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Kiwi Now

The giggles are so cute. yes, babies love this toy. But, adults is who should be marketed to them...it will make you laugh out loud.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Kiwi Here

I first saw these toys in a store and fell in love with them because their bright colors and cute giggles just made me smile. You push the button on their belly but then you don't need to do more, they trigger each other to keep giggle, or if you touch or shake them a little, they're keep going.

So we bought 4 of them so far, two for me and my boyfriend, two for my sister and her boyfriend.

I highly recommend it as a fun gift to anybody you'd want to cheer up. The giggle machine inside has 3 positions, one to turn it off and two to select volume, which I found very useful. The machine is also removable so you can wash the toy itself.

It's about the size of a big pomegranet (maybe even a tiny bigger), so with the machine inside it's not really a sleeping toy though.

You can find them in many different colors, each with different giggles, I'm definately buying them all :)

Want Fisher-Price Giggle Gang - Kiwi Discount?

Got this as a Christmas gift for my two month old and she LOVES IT!!! She is just starting to coo and every time I get this toy out, she just giggles along with it and melts my heart! I jus looked it up to buy it for a friend and I was a little surprised at the price, though. I feel that this toy will continue to bring my daughter joy for the months to come, though and even my 4 year old niece has one that she loves, so it's probably worth it. It has several different giggles and they are all soft in volume which is nice, and you don't really get overstimulated by it. It's a must-have for infants, in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment