Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee Ball

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee BallThis is a great toy because babies can bat at it and watch it wobble around as it lights up and makes interesting sounds. The music isn't too annoying for adults either, which is a plus considering some of the toys out on the market. The beads are also fun for babies to slide and spin.

Definitely buy this toy for girl or boy starting at 3 mo old. The Fisher Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee Ball is a favorite of our grand daughter. We gave her parents one for their house too. Very sturdy & adjustable volume. Music is great...you will find yourself singing right along with it. Her parents say they take it everywhere as it keeps her really entertained on car rides when she doesn't fall asleep ;-)

Buy Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee Ball Now

My daughter got this when she was 4 months old. Right away she showed interest in it. I would put it next to her while I changed her diaper (as a distraction), and she would reach over and bump it over and over and stare at the red light in the antennae. It has several cute little songs, so it doesn't get too repetitive. I put it away for a couple months and just recently brought it out again. She's 9 months now, and she immediately started playing with it again. She will bump it a few times, then go to other toys, then come back and bump it again. She also likes to kick it with her feet. It's a really cute little toy and I sometimes find myself humming the songs. I think it's the least annoying of all her "singing" toys! My only issue is that the inside can get dusty and it's kind of hard to get in there to clean it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee Ball Here

6 month old son loves this toy. He bats at it, pushes and pulls it and laughs at the lights and sounds. He will reach out for it from a sitting position and when he grabs it is rewarded with lights and music. One of the things it says is "be a bee" and sure it gets stuck in my head all day from hearing it over and over again and drives me a little crazy but my son is crazy about it and I know ill get a solid 15 min of time to put away dishes or just watch him play and I get to relax for a sec so its worth it!

Want Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee Ball Discount?

She enjoyed this toy and she is 7 months old. The toy arrived in great shape at a good price. I would recomend this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment