Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Rio 9" Blue Macaw Stuffed Toy Plush Doll - Blu

Rio 9' Blue Macaw Stuffed Toy Plush Doll - BluMy son LOVES everything RIO so I was thrilled to find a stuffed toy...even though it was $17 some bucks. As soon as I opened the box, the poor quality was evident. The wings and eyes weren't symmetrical...one wing was actually quite larger than the other. But I figured he's a kid and he won't care. Then, I noticed the poor stitching up the back...I hoped it was just cosmetic again and cut the tags and gave it to him. Within two days of snuggling, threads are coming out and there's actually a hole in the back. So sad...not sure what to do. Also, I realize this might not be a big deal to some, but the toy really looks nothing like Blue or Jewel. The photo is deceptive with the eyes and smiling, hooked beak... :o/ I hope there's a better stuffed out there!

I ordered this for my almost-two-year old daughter, who's absolutely obsessed with the movie. I don't think she even recognized the toy as being Blu and really, its eyes are rather crazy-looking, you can't move the wings and the feet are flimsy, I can't blame her. For $16-$17, I expected it to look a lot more like Blu. She doesn't even go near it.

Buy Rio 9" Blue Macaw Stuffed Toy Plush Doll - Blu Now

I have a two year old who **loves** Rio... this plush is close enough that he recognizes it as Blu but in my opinion it doesn't much resemble him.

Read Best Reviews of Rio 9" Blue Macaw Stuffed Toy Plush Doll - Blu Here

When I received the item I quickly open it to show my 9 month old, when she saw it she jumping up and down in her walker.... My baby girl loves her blu

Want Rio 9" Blue Macaw Stuffed Toy Plush Doll - Blu Discount?

This product was exactly as described and is a cute little stuffed animal for any Rio fan or fan of blue macaws. My daughter loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment