Monday, August 4, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Mini Farm

Fisher-Price Little People Mini FarmI got this playset for my little sister for her birthday. She really likes farm animals and enjoyed playing with this toy. It doesn't make noise, which I thought it did when I bought it, but she made the noises herself and so it was alright. I recommend this toy.

I am very happy that our grandson enjoys

this nice toy with which he can use his imagination and creativity . My own children enjoyed loved the same toys.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Mini Farm Now

A simple classic toy that allows my grandchildren to role play as they learn about the farm. Just the right size.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Mini Farm Here

My kids tend to play with the things that came with the barn as opposed to the barn itself (they prefer the big one). The little tractor is the absolute favorite out of this. I do believe it is cheaper in stores though than on here.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Mini Farm Discount?

My son had a set years ago, I still have it. this one is much smaller but it is well played with

No comments:

Post a Comment