Monday, August 4, 2014

Olivia Costume

Olivia Costume - One Color - SmallI ordered this halloween costume for my 4.5 y.o., an avid Olivia the Pig fan. Although my expectations are never very high in terms of the quality of these types of purchases, even I was disappointed when this costume arrived. The shirt and jumper are one piece and not two (which is clearly indicated in the costume description and not a problem itself), but the jumper straps aren't even fastened to the front of the jumper. Instead the straps are sewn onto the shirt about an inch and a half above the top of the jumper. In addition, although we bought the small size, which is supposed to fit sizes 4-6, the elastic at the top of the leg warmers is too tight around my daughter's thighs. She is 39lb. and 42", and at the low range of size 5 for most clothes. I've noticed other websites offer a "deluxe" Olivia costume that has a seperate shirt and tights instead of leggings. I think we are going to give it a try, even though it's priced at about $40 and appears to be manufactured by the same company. I recommend anyone else looking for an Olivia costume do the same, rather than trying to save $10 like we did on this costume.

ok, it is a great dress costume, and good quality for the price. i am very happy and my daugther too.

Buy Olivia Costume Now

The disappointing part was the ears. The rest is about what I expected cheap, polyester fabric. But the ears in the picture appear to be some kind of plastic when actually they are cheap fabric also, and the way the headband is constructed the ears don't stay in place but instead travel down the sides. Wanted to get a cute Olivia costume for my daughter, but this wasn't it. Oh well. Also the small size fits my daughter and she's 2 1/2 (in 70% percentile for height/weight, wearing 2T or 3T clothes). Probably will fit for another 6 months or so.

Read Best Reviews of Olivia Costume Here

One of the best kid costumes I've ever bought. Great price. Well made. It can hold up for more dress up play after Halloween.

Want Olivia Costume Discount?

I let my 4yr old choose her halloween costume which she debated between this and a dinosuar. After much deliberation she chose Olivia and glad she did. It was such a simple costume, nothing restricting or hard to put on. No make up was needed and i was able to have her wear someting underneath to keep warm.

The material is polyester so it was thin and not warm. Suprisingly it was not that super itchy polyester, it was actually ok material!

No comments:

Post a Comment