Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Piano

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band PianoMy 9 month old granddaughter loves this toy!! I highly recommend it. It's also very sturdy. She's thrown it on my kitchen tile floor many times and it's still good as new.

My daughter has had this toy for several months now and she's grown more interested (she was only 6 months when we first gave it to her). It has lights and sounds to keep her entertained, but doesn't have much educational value. You can play with them and say the colors with them, but other than that it's just a fun jam out toy; not all toys have to teach them something. Kid's need to have fun too and this toy accomplishes that.

Buy Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Piano Now

This item was also purchased for my nephew and he loves it. He does enjoy playing with it. I would also recommend this toy .

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Piano Here

I bought this for my baby and he loves it . The lights and sounds are just great and no matter how much this toy has been through it still works

Want Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Piano Discount?

This was an okay toy. My daughter recieve it as a christas gift when she was 1.5. It just did not hold her attention. I think I finally gave it away before her birthday in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment