Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fisher-Price Miracles and Milestones - Mix and Match Blocks

Fisher-Price Miracles and Milestones - Mix and Match BlocksThe bright colors and high contrast patterns on these blocks are very exciting for my four-month-old baby. She loves that one block jingles, one rattles, and one vibrates. I do not attach the blocks case to her crib because I feel it is a suffocation risk, but we play with them together during tummy time daily. I rank this as a must-have!

I don't know what else to say about it because it doesn't offer any educational value. When the baby outgrows them they will get trashed. They are still cute and some have a rattling sound... they currently get thrown around because they are so soft and don't hurt.

Update: June 20th, 2008

Yeah, so they don't have any educational value or long term use as I originally stated... but they still live on through our dog Furbie! He loves the one that rattles. He plays catch with us. Fun for us.

Buy Fisher-Price Miracles and Milestones - Mix and Match Blocks Now

My baby is 6-months old and it's not one of her favourite toys, since she prefers smaller objects that she can easily grasp...the blocks are too big and she loses interest very quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Miracles and Milestones - Mix and Match Blocks Here

No comments:

Post a Comment