Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Crib-to-Floor Mirror

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Crib-to-Floor Mirrorit's a cute enough mirror but I noticed with the foot with the squeaker you have to push kinda hard and in just the right way to make it squeak. easy for an adult to do but probably not for a little baby. There are mirrors out there with better activities attached for around the same price. I would recommend looking at other fisher price mirrors as this is not their best one. i also recommend looking into sassy and lamaze mirrors.

I returned the lion mirror and got the sassy me in the mirror instead. it's more colorful and my baby loves pulling on the attachments. The mirror quality is better as wellmore clear.

Good thing it was cheap enough to replace with something better. Does not attach well (the strings are flimsy), and always falls over on the floor, but if I lean it against something, my baby loves to look at it and touch the feet.

Buy Fisher-Price Precious Planet Crib-to-Floor Mirror Now

I wanted a smaller mirror that I could easily move around -our baby loves the giant one in the bathroom, but I wasn't about to put a large mirror in his bedroom. I've taken it to grandma's and a few other places for weekend trips, very portable, holds together well, no worries about it falling apart, baby seems to like it!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Precious Planet Crib-to-Floor Mirror Here

This item has made tummy time much more fun for my son! It can easily be transferred from crib-side to the floor. I love that its not too heavy and though it doesn't light up or make sounds, its still engaging enough to keep my four month old son actively playing. He interacts with himself in the mirror and grabs the rattles attached.

Want Fisher-Price Precious Planet Crib-to-Floor Mirror Discount?

My 4 mos old great nephew LOVES this crib to floor mirror, especially the Lion design. We were looking for something to stimulate his tummy time on the floor. Once he sees it, he is hooked and instantly zooms right in on the lion and tries to reach/grab for it. This is great for his hand/eye coordination and helps to strengthen his neck muscles as he lifts and turns his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment