Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fisher-Price - Snap-Lock Beads

Fisher-Price - Snap-Lock BeadsOur toddler loves his beads so much that he's got two whole sets! He still struggles to pop them together but popping them apart is a blast...not to mention he still loves to chew on them and of course, throw them! There are no bells or whistles on these beads, they don't need batteries but they last a lifetime. Every child I've known has loved these beads. I'm looking forward to using them to teach colors to him!

I was very disappointed because the item pictured is NOT what I received. I specifically wanted the vintage beads pictured and did NOT want the newer version. The pictures should clearly indicate the item offered. If an item is not available, it should not be illustrated. I am returning them for that reason.

Buy Fisher-Price - Snap-Lock Beads Now

the snap blocks that I ordered were a lot larger than the ones I have now. I wanted them to add to the set I have. There was no description of size, etc. Also, there were only 12 blocks. THAT wasn't listed either. I wouldn't have ordered these if I had know these two facts.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price - Snap-Lock Beads Here

BlackSheep should be ashamed of themselves for selling at this price which is 4x more than everyone else's. Please check alternate listings...

Want Fisher-Price - Snap-Lock Beads Discount?

Its the best toy for such an unbeatable price, when I got it last year for my baby who is now 2 she had a blast. they can safely put them in their mouth, just watch out for the tips that snap together. Cleaning them is a breeze a little disinfecant spray and their on their way to lots of clean safe fun. Every baby should have this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment