Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Haba Pixie`s World Pacifier Holder

Haba Pixie`s World Pacifier HolderMy 5 month old has two HABA Pacifier Chains and loves to play with them. He chews and sucks and it entertains him for a long time. Not to mention it keeps his pacifier handy and clean. Definitely buy this, though he prefers the teddy bear one we have. (januari '10)

(March '10)I am updating this review two months later and meanwhile the bottom bead, the one with the heart, has split causing a choking risk. We removed the bead and the rest of the chain is still usable. We are having the same problem with the bear chain, the bottom bead is also about to split. We do use this all the time and it's my son's favorite thing to put into his mouth, so maybe all the drool is causing this. Not sure, but just a warning.

Good product. Wish the string part was longer for easier removal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Buy Haba Pixie`s World Pacifier Holder Now

I am super impressed with this chain. From the pictures, I thought a wooden one would be too big and bulky and awkward, but I was wrong. This is really just the right size and not easily broken like the plastic ones I used before. I have given this as a gift and will continue to do so after always getting such positive feedback from recipients. These have a great gripper on them and the colors go with any outfit so far.

Read Best Reviews of Haba Pixie`s World Pacifier Holder Here

I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas to replace the plastic chain I had purchased out of necessity in order to keep track of her pacifier. This pacifier chain is cute and doubles as a fun toy for infants to shake and chew on when attached to clothing. It seems well made and isn't as large as some of the others out there so it doesn't get in the way.

Want Haba Pixie`s World Pacifier Holder Discount?

We love this pacifier chain! The clip is functional (unlike cheaper plastic models) and I don't know what we'd do without this on hikes and shopping trips, etc. My daughter also seems to think that the wooden beads are toys and/or teething rings. It is also easier for her the grab the chain and maneuver the pacifier into her mouth than manipulating the pacifier directly. And, it's really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment