Friday, August 22, 2014

Lamaze Play & Grow Pupsqueak Take Along Toy

Lamaze Play & Grow Pupsqueak Take Along ToyI think this neon dog is cute. But his squeaker is kind of hard to squeeze, even for me. My baby (who is now 5 months) will stare at him and grab the bone. But there isn't a whole lot else she can do with him. I will squeeze his nose and he makes some barking sounds which she stares at, but that's about it. I think other Lamaze animals are probably better. We have a doll one that my baby likes better b/c it has rings and other attachments to grab at.

My daughter loves Pupsqueak. It is attached to her carseat, so it travels everywhere with us. She is constantly playing with/chewing on the crinkly ears. She also really likes it when I bounce it on the table to make it squeak. Nice, bright colors. Not too big and not too small. Good traveling toy.

Buy Lamaze Play & Grow Pupsqueak Take Along Toy Now

I bought this for my 5-month-old, who absolutely loves it. I didn't realize it makes noise, but if you push on the nose, it barks. THAT is what my baby loves so much! It's very cute to see her so excited by it! :-)

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Play & Grow Pupsqueak Take Along Toy Here

I bought this for my 6 month old granddaughter. She really enjoys playing with this and all of the other Lamaze products.

Want Lamaze Play & Grow Pupsqueak Take Along Toy Discount?

My son loves talking to the happy faces on the Lamaze toys and enjoys batting at and grabbing the different parts. Unfortunately this puppy lost his squeak after only 1 month. We don't really miss it though.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment