Friday, August 22, 2014

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Marlon Moose, 9"

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Marlon Moose, 9'This little moose was bought to replace a much loved soft toy which had been lost. As soon as he arrived he filled that hole in a small boy's heart and he hasn't missed a bedtime since. Very soft and, most importantly, easy to carry around (grab him around the neck), the moose has become the favourite toy.

Bought this for my older sister since she loves moose! She always calls her son moose because of his sad droopy look LMAO. This is to remind her of her moose at all times. It is soft, cuddly. I want one for myself!

Buy Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Marlon Moose, 9" Now

Wonderful little moose. I bought it for my partner for Christmas. It is small/compact and can fit in his cabinet on his ship (he's in the navy)

The animal is high quality, and adorable. Super cute. I'm not 100% thrilled that there are beans in the bottoms of the feet, but it's too cute to pass up.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Marlon Moose, 9" Here

It is even cuter in person, and it is so soft too! My girlfriend is going to love seeing this in her stocking this Christmas! Great buy!

Want Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Marlon Moose, 9" Discount?

I bought this moose for my 10 1/2 month old daughter to go along with the book, if you give a moose a muffin for Christmas, because I just love moose. Both will have to be put up till she is older, because the book was not a hard book and the moose has button eyes, but I am rating this moose high, because it is so darn cute and soft and lovable. I can't wait to put it up on the shelf in her room and get it down when, she is a bit older.

Save $0.05 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment