Monday, August 18, 2014

Melissa & Doug Wooden Stacking Train

Melissa & Doug Wooden Stacking TrainThe toy that arrived from this seller was not the one pictured. The only reason I paid more for this one than the same exact toy that Amazon had for a little cheaper was that this picture contained a toy with a pull stringIT DOES NOT HAVE A PULL STRING. It is the toy that is pictured under the cheaper amazon price with the single colored wheels and no pull string. My son loves to pull toys behind him, so that is why I purchased this and I am very disappointed that it doesn't have the feature I paid more for. My son still loves his "choo-choo" and taking the blocks on and off, I just wish I paid the lesser price.

My 15 month old grandson played happily with this train in the children's section of my favorite local bookshop, so I ordered one to have at my house for when he is here. Now he is 18 months and still interested. It is both a stacking toy and a train, or, as he prefers, separate push cars. I appreciate its solid wood, smooth and unbreakable construction, and its bright colors. A lot of play value for a very small amount of space. Since buying this, I have learned that these are typical characteristics for toys by Melissa and Doug, so I will be buying some others for him.

Buy Melissa & Doug Wooden Stacking Train Now

This is a really well made train. It is one that you will want to keep as a toy to hand down.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Wooden Stacking Train Here

No comments:

Post a Comment