Sunday, August 24, 2014

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Pink Minnie Mouse Infant Costume

Minnie Mouse Clubhouse - Pink Minnie Mouse Infant Costume 12-18 MonthsIt says its 12-18 months but really it looks like it will fit a 6 month old. my daughter is skinny and short so i figured this was perfect but i was totally wrong...it was a big no no. It fit her like a shirt. If your kid runs small in clothes i suggest you buy it if not....um DONT!

I ordered this costume for my 16 month old, petite, little girl. When I received it, it was very small. Although the description says "12 18 mo", the packaging clearly says 12 months. It is so short her bottom hangs out! I had to send it back. As I said, she is small and still wears size 12 mo clothing. There is no way this would work!

Buy Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Pink Minnie Mouse Infant Costume Now

The size says 12to18 months....my baby is not that big and it barely fits her at nine months....i wanted it to be her 1st birthday dress but if it barely fits her now, I doubt I could squeeze her into it on her birthday

Read Best Reviews of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Pink Minnie Mouse Infant Costume Here

This dress was bought for my daughters birthday, an she will not even wear it, it maybe fit one of her dolls, since it's too damn small, also, I don't have an eye to assess the tailoring, but the materials and finish of this dress are very very cheap looking, and the quelity is poor, to say the least. I don't recommend this to anyone over 8 months, since even trying to get my baby on it was a nightmare.

Want Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Pink Minnie Mouse Infant Costume Discount?

I purchase this costume to celebrate my daughter 1st birthday since the theme was minnie mouse! I am glad I got it one month before the party, I returned it right away! the material is cheap and itchy, the ears were broken, it'sa also small for my daughter of 11 months. I went and got her the Disney dress is much better.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment