Friday, August 1, 2014

Nuby Bath Animals

Nuby 16 Piece Bath Tub Foam, Animal CharactersThese are a great buy for tub toys. My toddler loves them because they squirt water. They only down side is, they will probably have to be replaced every year or so, if you don't squeeze the water out of each one at the end of bath time, they can begin to smell of mildew.

There are two of each animal. They stick when wet, dry easily, my 14 month old loves them. She does bite them, so be careful. We have fun naming all the animals. I was concern for the foam smell and mold of other products but these did not smell at all right out of the bag and there is no mold. They dry quickly on and off the surface of the tub.

Buy Nuby Bath Animals Now

You get 16 foam pieces, 8 different animals. So when I received them I immediately put 8 to the side so when the ones in the tub wore out I could replace them. My 6 month daughter loves these in the tub! We started using them when she was 5 months and took her baths on her back. We would stick them to the side of the tub so she could look at them and would try to peel them off. Now that she is able to sit up in the tub she enjoys chasing them as they float around her. And I am continually surprised with how many she is able to grab!

These are also great for teething! The 8 I put "away" well they ended up in her toy box because of how much she enjoys chewing on these! By far her favorite teether. They are light and easy for her to grab and hold onto and provide a perfect combination of hard/soft for teething babies. I even put a few in the freezer. My baby doesn't like super cold teethers and hates when they get wet and soggy. These foam pieces get pretty cold but don't stay cold for long and they don't sweat as they thaw.

Have had them for nearly 2 months and they look brand new!

Read Best Reviews of Nuby Bath Animals Here

My 7 month old baby enjoys playing with these. They engage him during bath time and I also let him play with one of them on occasions when he gets fussy. He likes the bright colors and also teethes on them a little. There's two of each animal and I set aside one set for later. I threw out his rubber duckies (which can hold water and cause mold) and replaced them with these and some stacking cups. Baby is happy!

Want Nuby Bath Animals Discount?

My son likes these, bites on them, hasn't torn them up much (14 mos), really likes to put them in cups, take on/off the wall. A few have made their way around the house. Nice that it comes with 2 sets of the characters in case they get lost (not that he'll care, but it drives me nuts).

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment