Monday, August 4, 2014

Original (6-12 Mos.) Infant Cute Little Future Doctor Costume and Accessories Too! (See size notes)

Future Doctor Toddler 3-4 CostumeI purchased this for my 3 y o on Halloween and it was a big hit. We had loads of comments on how cute it was.

I actually opened it up several days before Halloween and my son wore it around every day up until the day we went trick or treating he loved it that much.

Everything you get with the costume is worth the price.

I will say however, it is fairly flimsy. There were threads hanging off the lab coat. The patch came off the little medical bag and the stethoscope came apart the day we opened the shipment. Nothing that a basic sewing kit can't fix. My son still loves the accessories that came with it and plays with his "pinch" the small syringe that came inside the bag.

I was a little disappointed with the doctors bag and stethoscope. It's cloth and not very realistic. The outfit is more like a halloween costume type material and grade.

Buy Original (6-12 Mos.) Infant Cute Little Future Doctor Costume and Accessories Too! (See size notes) Now

the pocket had a tear in it, and the pants had a pulled thread causing a "runner" along the bottom of the leg. this item should never have shipped in the shape it was

Read Best Reviews of Original (6-12 Mos.) Infant Cute Little Future Doctor Costume and Accessories Too! (See size notes) Here

This costume looks like a real doctors uniform. My daughter received lots of compliments on this costume. I would highly recommend it....

Want Original (6-12 Mos.) Infant Cute Little Future Doctor Costume and Accessories Too! (See size notes) Discount?

I needed a doctor's costume at the last minute for my two year old son and found this. My son didn't care to much for the hat, but overall the costume was great. He looked awesome!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment