Monday, August 4, 2014

Fisher-Price: Little People Playtime Pals

Fisher-Price: Little People Playtime PalsWe are huge fans of Little People in this house. This is another great set that can be played with on it's own or used in conjunction with any other set you have. This one in particular goes with Home Sweet Home house but the fence will attach to any other Little People fences you have.

My daughters 3 and 2 love the fact that his one has a swing so their Little People can play. Thye love the fact that they also have a cubby house to play in.

As with all Little People easy to hold, easy to use, easy to clean and great fun to play with.

Highly Recommended.

Yet another winner, the best yet. It combines my daughter's two favorite activies dress-up and little people. A wonderful toy for fostering the imagination. Durable enough to last through several children. I'm looking forward to my newborn 2nd daughter being able to enjoy playing with the little people and the colors being just as bright as they are now and the movable parts working just as well as brand new. Thanks again fisher-price!!

Buy Fisher-Price: Little People Playtime Pals Now

My 16-month-old daughter loves this toy! This is her second Little People set; she also has the Playground.

She loves to put the little people in their chairs. She especially loves the little baby in the carriage--she pushes her all around.

My only complaint is the little swing. My daughter cannot quite master getting the person into the swing. You have to tilt it just right to set someone in the seat. Sometimes I'm even challenged by it! When she can't get the little person into the swing without it falling over, she gets very frustrated. An older toddler would have an easier time with this feature.

Other than that, we are very happy with it and plan to buy more sets, as they all can be hooked together.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price: Little People Playtime Pals Here

this set is sooo cute. i was planning to get my daughter the bigger little people home sweet home for christmas but she is 2.5 yrs already and i decided she may not get the play out of it so i just got her this little set. we are so happy with it, a little playhouse with doors that open and close, a swing that really works and a little baby stroller that has working wheels. maggie and sonia-lee look so sweet and can sit in their chairs and have tea. everything can be joined together with the help of the fence piece and you can arrange it in different ways. the quality of this toy is very high, bright colors, chubby plastic and lots of detail you can't see in the picture here. this set is the best and cutest ever! you will not be disappointed.

Want Fisher-Price: Little People Playtime Pals Discount?

This was my 13 month old daughter's first Little People set. I had friends that raved about it so of course I couldn't allow my daughter to miss out on all the fun. I started with this set because it was inexpensive, if she liked it, I would get more.

So far, So Good. She loves this toy. The pieces are large so it's easy for her to get her tiny fingers around them. They are easy to clean and lots of fun.

My daughter loves to take the people and put them in their chairs or in the swing. She likes to cram everything she can into the house. She has been carrying the set all around the house. I play with her and she could play with these things for hours. I let her take the people and chairs into the bathtub and she loves it. We're going to get the larger house for Christmas. I wish I could give this item 6 stars, she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment