Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Duet of Teething Rings Soft and Very Soft Versions (White)

Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Duet of Teething Rings Soft and Very Soft VersionsBought these for our grandbaby. Read many reviews and even baby blogs raving about these teethers and how babies love them. Well it is all true! Our grandbaby loves theses teethers and mom is quite happy it helps so much with teething.

My son is 5 months old and loves the extra soft Sophie. I couldnt find it in stores anywhere. When he is older I will use the soft one.

Buy Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Duet of Teething Rings Soft and Very Soft Versions (White) Now

My son has been teething since he was 3 months old. With some teething toys he cries after biting them, which tells me they are much too hard for his swollen and sensitive gums. I bought these teethers as I liked that they came with 2, but different Sophie's. The first is for beginning teething...it more hollow, soft and flexible. My son has never cried while chewing this and it is his favorite teether. The second Sophie is for advanced teething. It is harder and less flexible. Love these and prefer them over the Sophie the Giraffe toy which I also own. This just seems easier to grip and munch on, and there is no long leg that can gagg your little one.

Read Best Reviews of Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Duet of Teething Rings Soft and Very Soft Versions (White) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment