Saturday, August 9, 2014

Teamson Kids Noahs Ark Potty Chair

Teamson Kids Noahs Ark Potty ChairMy son is my first to potty train. I have had a hard time with it so far but once I got this chair things have been going much smoother. At first I had a small chair in our bathroom, because our bathroom is small, but he kept saying he wanted to go potty but really he just wanted to get into the stuff that was in the bathroom. So I bought this chair and set it up outside the bathroom so when he wants to use it, he won't get distracted. Putting the chair together was really simple and only took me about 30 minutes. I used a screw driver and everything went together quickly. It's colorful and high quality. I didn't use the rockers on the bottom or the wood board to cover the potty hole but I plan to use them later on. I really like the rack and toilet paper holder on the sides and so does my son. I have bought quite a few different potty chairs and potty seats and I really love this one the best! The only thing that I noticed that was a little odd is that the rack on the side is a little too close to the arm rest so it would be difficult to put things in there like books but the rack can still be used for smaller things.

The potty chair is very pretty. But not as functional as i thought it could be. The potty hole area is too small and for the price i thought i was getting a better quality wood. A bit disappointed.

Had the chair for about six months now. The paint is cracking in the seat area and the bottom of the chair feet are flared and the paint peeling. Regret making this purchase

Buy Teamson Kids Noahs Ark Potty Chair Now

No comments:

Post a Comment