Friday, August 22, 2014

Vtech Electronics V.Smile Baby Infant Developmen

Vtech Electronics V.Smile Baby Infant DevelopmenI bought this toy for my 1yr old grandsons birthday, he loves it I also purchased 4 cartridges it was easy for him to play with and his mom loves this toy too. my grandson gets to push buttons and watch the t.v. to see what happens next. very educational with baby sign language, music and loads of fun the age group is 9 months to 36 months. so this toy will grow with him. Dianne of Boston

A: I would never recommend a video game for a baby because of neurological development and the need for 3 dimensional stimulation, but I have an older special needs son who is obsessed with the idea of video games. His intellectual capacity is around that of an 18 month old. I got him this hoping it would be easy enough for him to use, but there was too much going on in every game, he couldn't tell what the cause and effect was because too much was going on. The picture is awful, and the reaction time is slow. After awhile something stopped working... meh, it was a poor choice.

Buy Vtech Electronics V.Smile Baby Infant Developmen Now

I bought this for my grandson and right after opening it we had to take it out of the box and investigate all the buttons and the sounds. But to tell you the truth I think the adults had more fun trying to figure out what all it would do. They haven't hooked it up to the tv yet but my daughter says that my grandson and older granddaughter love it.

Great buy for the value and would recommend it to everyone.

Read Best Reviews of Vtech Electronics V.Smile Baby Infant Developmen Here

I purchased this system after purchasing the Smartridge of Barney. I didn't realize it need another system to make it work. Once I got the two together , they worked great. My granddaughter is very happy with it. It has alot of educational applications. I think she will play with it for a long time.

Want Vtech Electronics V.Smile Baby Infant Developmen Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment