Saturday, August 23, 2014

VTech Fun Shapes Jewelry Box - Pink

VTech Fun Shapes Jewelry Box - PinkIf you have a little girl who wants to be just like Mommy or any other adult, this toy is perfect. It allows them to have their own pretend jewelry box with makeup that isn't real. I won't allow my daughter to wear makeup no matter what so this is great for me.

With this toy, you get a comb, a pretend lipstick tube, and pretend perfume. The accessories are different shapes. You put them in their own areas and the toy will tell you things like what color or shape they are. It also sings cute songs to your child about how pretty and special they are. My daughter loves hearing this over and over.

This toy will teach colors, shapes, and more. It also gives an opportunity for pretend play with the accessories. My only complaint is that it only teaches 3 colors and 3 shapes, but this is fine for a young child.

I got this for my daughter's 1st birthday. She's not very talkative, but she loves music and likes to dance. This little toy sings several short songs and has really cute sound effects and stuff. Today she carried the jewelry box over to me, very determinedly, plopped it on my lap and when I opened it up, she grabbed the star shape out. The voice says something about the perfume bottle being shaped like a star, and my 1 year old holds it up to me and says, "Stah," like, "Hey mom, this is a star. Just wanted you to know." Then she put it back, danced around with the music with me for like 10 minutes, and kept opening and closing it to make it say "Bye bye," to which she would reply in kind.

I got this for $10 at AAFES BX/PX, and would strongly recommend it to everyone. Heck, even my 3 year old song loves playing with it, and he's about as stereotypically "boy" as you can get.

Buy VTech Fun Shapes Jewelry Box - Pink Now

My daughter got this for her 1st birthday. It is noisy and honestly I wish the people who gave this gift went out and bought just a regular little girl's jewelry box. I don't think toys like this have much educational value. Just a simple toy where you match the shaps and they pop inside is enough to serve the purpose. My daughter already has a lot of these toys.

Read Best Reviews of VTech Fun Shapes Jewelry Box - Pink Here

I will start by saying that I don't really love toys that are super interactive and have only one purpose, so this might not apply to everyone. I found the singer's voice to be terrible and I had to put it away until we could return it to the store (it was a gift). I used the money to buy my daughter art supplies instead. My daughter does not sit and play with this stuff and even at 15 months she seems too old for this (again, we have a different idea of "toy" around here). It's flashy, interactive, and there are shape pieces to fit in, all while starting your little girl out with the idea that she will someday need makeup. If that is what you look for in a toy, then this is for you!

Want VTech Fun Shapes Jewelry Box - Pink Discount?

I thought this toy was cute. My daughter who will be 4 this year still plays with it and I bought it for her when she turned 1 years old. It is just a perfect toy for your little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment