Thursday, August 7, 2014

Water Friends Keyholder

Water Friends KeyholderI am very pleased with this toy. I bought it because "it's not the same old baby toy" it's colorful

and very unique. It keeps the baby's attention for a long time, each critter has some attention getting

quality. A good buy.

I purchased this toy to entertain my then 9-month-old on a plane flight. It is very well made and fairly packable. I also liked the loop for attaching it to things. However, my son wasn't particularly interested in it. I thought the textures and colors would keep his attention for longer. One thing not mentioned in the description is that you can pull the frog's tongue out and it vibrates while being "sucked" back in. It takes a pretty firm grip to pull it out though, so a baby or toddler can't really do it. Otherwise, it is pretty well thought out toy.

Buy Water Friends Keyholder Now

I love Liliputien toys. We probably have five different ones so far. This one, I love, but the baby doesn't like it as much. She is now 11 months and plays with it more often. We've had it for six months now and she didn't like it until now. Strangle the toy seems a little too advanced for a baby. I love that you can pull out the frog's tongue and it vibrates. But it's too hard for the baby to figure out. I wish there was more plastic or wooden things on it so the baby can use it as a teether. The baby would rate this: eh... I rate it: great! So clever and cute at the same time.

Read Best Reviews of Water Friends Keyholder Here

No comments:

Post a Comment