Wednesday, October 2, 2013

B. Elemenosqueeze Blocks

B. Elemenosqueeze BlocksWe've enjoyed these blocks at our house. They stack nicely, they fall nicely, and when you throw one, you don't break anything. They smelled a tad strong coming out of the package, that's about the only bad thing I can say. The blocks have nice designs on them, they come in a variety of shapes, and they don't come in obnoxious colors. They also squeak when you squeeze them, which, with my kids, is a major plus.

So far my son isn't much into building things (he's 14 months), but he loves knocking them over. I practice my construction skills, he practices his destruction skills and we have a grand ol' time.

The blocks are soft, with clever animal "carvings" on their faces that correspond with a letter of the alphabet. X is some prehistoric fish that's still living. I think...

Buy B. Elemenosqueeze Blocks Now

My daughter loves these blocks. They are really authentic in their animal designs that features the alphabet. The material they are made from is durable, and flexible. It doesn't create static energy. The set of blocks we bought prior to this set did that and picked up dust, which then baby put in her mouth. These are simply great to play with.

Read Best Reviews of B. Elemenosqueeze Blocks Here

I love that the colors aren't the usual garish baby brights, and the illustrations are wonderfully done. My 7-month-old really enjoys these blocks both for building (demolition if I'm realistic) and chewing. She frequently reaches for them over other toys. It's nice that they aren't all the typical alpha-animals, too, because it allows for further learning when she's older. The only negative is that the blocks are obviously machine impressed, and several of them are a little warped in shape because the stamping is slight off. Not a big deal, but it means there are little bumps on edges or columns tilt, which makes stacking more difficult. On the whole, though, I would buy again.

Want B. Elemenosqueeze Blocks Discount?

After much research for safe/healthy toys I am glad I came across B.Toys. We got these blocks for my 9 month old son as well as the regular block set so he would have enough to build things. I really like these blocks, I don't have to worry about him falling on them or stepping on them like wooden blocks. He really likes tossing the blocks around as well as knocking down the towers my husband and I build.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment