Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Barin Toys Teether Sticks, BPA free. Natural, organic wooden teether for Babies

Barin Toys Teether Sticks, BPA free. Natural, organic wooden teether for BabiesDISCLAIMER: My baby is HIGHLY sensitive to many hypoallergenic things...If this is your baby, read on. If not, you're lucky and this toy gets 5 Stars!

---

My baby and I really love this toy. However, baby was very allergic to this toy. This is the only reason I can't give it 5 stars. It's only raw wood and rope but my baby was allergic. I want to because when she first got it handed to her she stayed entertained for 15 minutes. 15 Minutes!! That is gold to any parent. I sprayed it with vinegar (to kill bacteria). Then, washed it with soap and water. Sadly, after she played with it that first time, she had a rash around her mouth. Booo!

So, I wrote to the seller and asked for explicit products, if any, were used (since it it only made of raw wood and rope). They wrote back immediately.

This was the response AND it came with an authorization for a refund:

"This is unfinished european wood specie alder wood. It's locally harvested. No chemicals and no wax used.

Rope is pure cotton, unbleached.

This toy doesn't contain allergens.

For proper handling try to rinse it every use when it's not in use.

You can quickly rinse it with bowling water to kill all dirt and bacteries (like pacifier)."

THIS WORKED! I had no idea this would work but voila! it did! I boiled the water, added the toy. Let it boil for about 2 minutes and then, drained the water, took out the toy and rinsed it off. Let it dry and gave it to her under close supervision. Nothing happened! Whatever allergen was there was boiled out!

Now my baby is as happy as a clam. Sometimes, I wet the toy first then put it in the freezer for her to teethe one. It helps!

I wrote this to help other parents with sensitive children (*as allergies in the USA have risen by 600% in the last 20 years and doctors don't know why). This is a great toy and would love for other parents to enjoy it too.

The seller also offered this invaluable information to highly sensitive babies like mine: "P.S. Some wood species are allegric. For example, birch, maple and walnut has different strenght of allergy.

Birch, maple has moderate allegric reaction. Pine and walnut has low reaction."

Good luck with the baby's teething!

Bought this set of teething keys for my 7 month old to replace the plastic ones he had. I was nervous to buy them because there was only one other review, but I'm so glad I took the chance. These are great! Perfect size for small hands, beautiful quality (no chance of wood splintering), no harmful chemicals. I love the natural look to them. My son loves gumming these!! It took a while to receive them, just an FYI incase you are needing them yesterday :)

Buy Barin Toys Teether Sticks, BPA free. Natural, organic wooden teether for Babies Now

I ordered these "keys" along with several other teethers for my 8 month old, hoping that something would finally ease his frustration with all the ones he had tried either being too hard or too soft, or unable to get them to the right spot in his mouth. Out of everything I purchased, he loves these the best! They are firm enough to help his teeth cut, but soft enough and have some give so he's not hurting the teeth he already has. The wood also has a smooth texture, but isn't too slippery when wet so he can actually hold it without it sliding out of his hands or out of his mouth. The different shapes and sizes keep things interesting and each one can hit a different spot, which is super helpful since his front teeth and molars are coming in... YAY! lol I would definitely recommend these over the mass-produced plastic crap on the market!

Read Best Reviews of Barin Toys Teether Sticks, BPA free. Natural, organic wooden teether for Babies Here

This product is awesome! Took it out of the package, wiped it clean and my baby has been chewing on it ever since!! Totally worth it!

Want Barin Toys Teether Sticks, BPA free. Natural, organic wooden teether for Babies Discount?

Baby wasn't interested in these. She put them in her mouth a bit, but just a few seconds. Maybe she didn't like the taste. She did, however, like to bang them on the table to make noise. Unfortunately these didn't last 2 months before one broke (the one with the circle). Didn't want the others to break, so husband tossed them out. Unfortunate for such an expensive piece of wood.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment