Friday, October 4, 2013

ECR4Kids Wooden Toddler Chairs

ECR4kids Wooden Toddler Seat / Chair For Kids, 6IN RTA - 2 PackMy 16 month old grandchild kept looking for a place to sit . The set of two allowed one at my house and one at his. He can move it easily. It is very sturdy.

I bought these for my 21 month old daughter. We bought a table and chair set from IKEA, but the chairs were a bit too tall for her and would fall over when she tried to climb up on them. These chairs work great! Very sturdy chairs and just the right size. They're just like the ones they use at her daycare.

Buy ECR4Kids Wooden Toddler Chairs Now

These are great chairs! I got them for my nephew Giovanni. A perfect fit! They are exactly like the ones he has in his class at daycare. Great quality!

Read Best Reviews of ECR4Kids Wooden Toddler Chairs Here

No comments:

Post a Comment