Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gund Fuzzy Cat 13.5" Plush

Gund Fuzzy Cat 13.5' PlushMy child sleeps with this every night. She loves it. Her new favorite toy. Very soft. After approximately 3 months it has shown a lot of wear. Looks like it is 10 years old.

My daughter immediately clicked with her stuffed kitty from the moment she saw it. It has the perfect balance of soft and floppy while having pellets in its feet & bottom to make it capable of sitting up. It's really soft and she absolutely loves it. Plus, whenever she takes it somewhere and sets it down, another kid immediately picks it up and starts cuddling it. Several people have gotten one after seeing their child play with ours. It washes easily in the washer and we let it air dry, which it easily does overnight (we now have two). It's aging in an attractive way as well, so I can imagine being okay with keeping it around for a while.

Buy Gund Fuzzy Cat 13.5" Plush Now

I was puzzled when I opened the package and the Fuzzy Cat had only half of his whiskers, one-sided. I then checked online and found all Gund Fuzzy Cats had one-sided whiskers. Lots of threads pulled out of the fabric. He is very cute though and easy for my granddaughter, who is 18 months old, to hold on to.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Fuzzy Cat 13.5" Plush Here

I bought this toy for my one-year-old son who loves cats and it is super cute! It's the perfect size, floppy and soft, and when I see him squeeze and kiss it I am so happy I picked this cat!

Want Gund Fuzzy Cat 13.5" Plush Discount?

The plush kitty seems well made. The material is soft and the size and cuddle-value of the toy is just right. Problem? It doesn't look like a kitty. I had my 3 year old grandaughter help me sew on some whiskers and everyone agreed it looked more like a cat.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment