Saturday, November 23, 2013

Batman Dark Knight Rises Child's Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume with Mask/Headpiece and Cape

Batman Dark Knight Rises Child's Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume with Mask/Headpiece and Cape - ToddlerWe ordered this for Halloween for my four year old. He is average build for his age.

The 2-4T should be called just 2T. It was the same size as the 2T costumes we've purchased elsewhere. It's made a cheap, polyester material like most Halloween costumes but is a little thicker and better stitched than those purchased at places like Walmart. If you are planning to purchase this for a sturdy 3 year old or any four year old (Unless they are a dwarf) I would recommend you buy the youth sized costume and get away from the toddler size. We had to exchange it for a larger size and were lucky to have ordered early enough to have time for the exchange to take place. Be sure to get your child a reflective belt or some sort of light to attach to them front and back. They completely disappear into the night with this costume. Even with glow-stick bracelets and glow-sticks hanging from his neck I had a very hard time keeping sight of him trick or treating in our suburb with large front lawns.

One con:

We also ordered the Canine Robin costume so my son could have his sidekick but upon arrival it was a size larger that we'd requested. We returned it but were told that the size we needed was out of stock so we were out of luck. I think it would have been better business practice to have the item listed out of stock as some other items on the web site. It really knocked the excitement out of this costume since the reason it was desired in the first place was that having matching costumes with his pup and that was not possible because of the out of stock issue.

I got this for my 19 month old. It's pretty big on him, but doesn't look too bad. He loves seeing the other Batmans, but out of all of the other costumes, I must say that this the the coolest. I do wish the muscles were the stuffed ones, instead the are this stiff stuff, that doesn't move all that well with my little guy, but he loves it. We switch out the cape/mask combo, occasionally with another plastic one that we found for $5 at Halloween City. Love the costume, and it has been very durable. He has already worn it a few times, and we are still good for our other Halloween parties coming up :)

Buy Batman Dark Knight Rises Child's Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume with Mask/Headpiece and Cape Now

The costume itself is great. Higher quality than I expected BUT (and this is a BIG but!) The sizing is horrible! I found this to be the case for another costume from this manufacturer as well. Buy at least a size smaller!

Read Best Reviews of Batman Dark Knight Rises Child's Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume with Mask/Headpiece and Cape Here

I bought this costume for my 6 year old son. He loves it! He is about 47" tall, and a medium was a teensy bit too big for him, but I think a small would have been too short! He wore it Halloween night, and ran all over. No tears, the mask and cape are one piece, separate from the rest of the costume. Very satisfied!

Want Batman Dark Knight Rises Child's Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume with Mask/Headpiece and Cape Discount?

I bought this for my four year old for Halloween. The size is perfect, it has the built in muscles and the mask has the cape already attached. My son loves it and puts it on almost every day. Very durable. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment