Saturday, November 23, 2013

Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Musical Pull Toy

Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Musical Pull ToyWe bought this for our baby car seat, when received it, it was defective and also very big for the car seat!

The quality of this toy is fantastic-organic, soft, very well made. I was a bit disappointed in it's size-MUCH larger than I thought & way too big to serve as a stroller toy or hanging toy for a pack n play or crib. It also plays the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle"-I guess I was expecting it to play a Winnie the Pooh song. Very cute toy if you have a purpose in mind, but I wish I had purchased a different one from this brand instead.

Buy Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Musical Pull Toy Now

I love this musical toy i have it dangling from my baby's car seat, although i wouldn't recommend doing this until he or she is older because it is a bit long and will hang on a newborns face depending on how high the handle is it could be unsafe. But other then that it is such a beautiful toy with a sweet tune one of my favorites for sure.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Musical Pull Toy Here

Very cute. Larger than expected (7 by 11 like the seller described) so too big to hang on the stroller as I at first intended. The music is spring loaded so it slows down towards the end.

Want Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Musical Pull Toy Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment