Monday, November 18, 2013

Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Petal

Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, PetalI recently bought Wee Emmie for my daughter for her 1 birthday

becasue she loves ducks. The Bunny by the bay website says it is great for any age.

Well, I found that she was able to pull the small felt foot off. Upon

closer inspection of the other attached foot, it appears to be hand

sewn to the body of the duck with only a few stitches. The size of

this foot is perfect for a small child to choke on. I will no longer

be letting my children play with this stuffed animal.

I contacted the company and let them know what happened, and they never responded...

Very cute little bunny. I bought this for a new grandbaby that will be born a month before Easter. It's very soft and cuddly.

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Petal Now

I bought this as a bunny plush collector, but it's clear that this plush is best suited for babies and nurseries. Not just as a decoration, it's appears to be a very good safe plush with no parts to fall off or get pulled out, etc. Eyes and nose are sewn in, nothing can break off. Very soft good squishy bunny plush that is a joy to pet like a real bunny (and it can't bite you or make a mess like a real pet rabbit, which I have one as wellmine is scary but somehow sweet too).

I got the Petal bunny which is naturally adorable in every way. It has a strange overwhelming charm (being a bunny with pink fur) and is handmade, adds to the love all around.

This very soft plush happens to be very small in size, but very portable for those on the go. I appreciate the smallness of Petal bunny as my bed is overrun by stuffed animals from Hello Kitty/Charmmy Kitty, Build-a-Bear Workshop plushes, bunnies and more bunnies of all sorts.

So, I'm thankful for the smallness, but could be a problem for others because of the high price. Though the smallness is more the right size for a baby to hug and hold instead of a larger plush that could do possible harm. No worries here on this soft small bunny. I love this super cute thing :)

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Petal Here

The Bunny by the Bay Wee is smaller than I expected but it looks very cute on my desk. I have no complaints.

Want Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Petal Discount?

The bunny is darling and perfect for a small child. I am saving it for a special gift for a little girl.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment