Monday, November 18, 2013

Dr. Seuss Sweet Who Girl Snuggle Pod Travel Toy

Dr. Seuss Sweet Who Girl Snuggle Pod Travel ToyTHIS BABY WHO GIRL IS SO CUTE. MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT. IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER BUT THE DOLL DOES NOT HAVE LEGS. HER BODY COMES DOWN TO A POINT. MY DAUGHTER COULD CARE LESS. SHE LOVES HER ANYWAY.

I have this Suess version and all the other snugglepods. I got them for my daughter over a year ago. She is almost 2 now and has loved them since we first got them. She takes a handful of them to bed with her every night. They are just the cutest little things and perfect for little hands.

Buy Dr. Seuss Sweet Who Girl Snuggle Pod Travel Toy Now

These are the cutest little stuffed toys I've seen in a while. I hope the babies like them as well as the moms did.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Seuss Sweet Who Girl Snuggle Pod Travel Toy Here

I bought the little Who Boy for my son 3 years ago and bought this one as a gift for a new mom. It's so sweet.

Want Dr. Seuss Sweet Who Girl Snuggle Pod Travel Toy Discount?

This is an average purchase and for the younger girls it will make them happy. She loves her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment