Monday, November 18, 2013

Hazelwood/Baltic Amber (Honey, Lemon, or Green) Teething Necklace - Teething Pain, Eczema, Asthma,

Hazelwood/baltic Amber Teething Necklace - Teething Pain, Eczema, Asthma, HeadacheWonderful seller and item. This has helped my son so much with teething and some red patches on his face.

Thank you so much for offering such a great item and for the quick shipping and wonderful customer service.

We love this necklace and just placed an order for a second necklace, as a backup!

I just received this necklace for my son and I love it. (Only reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars is because it's shorter than our previous baltic amber necklace and I would have liked it a bit longer). Seller shipped quickly and the necklace looks great on him. Sturdy design, nice clasp that I know he won't be able to take off himself. He's been wearing baltic amber since he was 6 months old and I'm confident it has minimized his teething discomfort. Wanted to try out this necklace to see how he reacts to the hazelwood as well and see if it helps with his eczema.

Buy Hazelwood/Baltic Amber (Honey, Lemon, or Green) Teething Necklace - Teething Pain, Eczema, Asthma, Now

No comments:

Post a Comment