Tuesday, November 19, 2013

LITTLE SUZY'S ZOO Plush Crib MUSICAL MOBILE

LITTLE SUZY'S ZOO Plush Crib MUSICAL MOBILEI'm the mom of a 7 month old girl. I got this mobile, along with the rest of the Suzy's Zoo line of nursery decor, for my shower. Since I didn't know if I was having a boy or a girl, the cute little animals and neutral colors seemed ideal. Well, the room looks adorable, painted in the color of Boof the Bear's stomach and hand/feet pads. HOWEVER, because I chose to go with this theme, no other mobile seemed to look right in the room. Why am I giving you this whole story? The mobile, which was attached to the crib rail, SNAPPED AND FELL into the crib (narrowly missing the baby's head, I might add) when my daughter was 6 months old. I didn't even have her in the crib until she was 3 months, and I don't use the mobile for music AT ALL because I have another product attached to the crib with longer lasting, more consistently tempoed music. So why did it break? I BARELY brushed the arm with the baby's blanket. I have seen similar reviews about these mobiles on this website (same maker, different theme) but didn't believe (didn't want to!) that a light touch would break a properly installed mobile. Well, folks, it happened to me too! For over a month I have been trying to get the company, Dolly, to respond to my inquiries regarding obtaining a new attachment arm or a refund. They don't even bother to respond. Well, as a consumer, I guess I'll say that the loudest voice is the one that vibrates the wallet...so if you are looking for a cute product, buy this mobile; if you want cute and safe, look elsewhere!

Little Suzy's Zoo Music Mobile was a baby shower gift for my twins. It's cute, but that's about it. If you are looking for a long duration of a lullaby this is not the mobile to get. The lullaby is about two minutes long, which is not long enough to settle my set down. I had to get up and rewind it more often than I care to. After doing that for a couple of weeks I had to pull out one of my old mobiles that has survive three other children.

Buy LITTLE SUZY'S ZOO Plush Crib MUSICAL MOBILE Now

As with most mobiles on the market this mobile shares a similar flaw. If you have wide railed crib your mobile will have to be mounted to the wall. As far as quality, the product is made nicely with no lose strings. If your heart is set on mounting this mobile to your crib I would suggest you skip this particular styled mobile. However if you can settle for a wall mount then your infant will certainly enjoy these smiling faces looking down on them.

Read Best Reviews of LITTLE SUZY'S ZOO Plush Crib MUSICAL MOBILE Here

Our 3 month old just loves her Little Suzy's Zoo mobile!! Around 8-9 weeks of age she started smiling and laughing at "her friends" as they "danced" for her. Out of all of the toys that our little one has she enjoys this mobile the most. Everytime we lay her down in bed she smiles and laughs! This is a must have for the Little Suzy's Zoo themed room!! We plan on cutting the animals off of the mobile when she pulls herself up in bed so she can play with her fellas as stuffed animals.

Want LITTLE SUZY'S ZOO Plush Crib MUSICAL MOBILE Discount?

This mobile is adorable. It's a great addition to a cute baby nursery. The only conflict is when it comes to a decision about whether to go with a cute mobile or a more educationally centered one. Personally, it was more importent to me to surround my baby with soothing friendly images. You can always buy educational toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment