Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath Squirters

Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath SquirtersMy 2 year old is in love with Dora, so I thought this would be a great present for her. I was excited when I got the package, but a tad bit disappointed by the size. She loves them either way, but the one with Dora riding the blue dragon doest stay afloat it tilts to the side, so Dora is drowning.

Cute little bath toys. They're much smaller than I expected and hard to squeeze. My daughter prefers the duckie and Boots doesn't pay much attention to the other two. I probably wouldn't recommend to a friend.

Buy Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath Squirters Now

These are cute...your typical bath squirters. My 1 year old likes them but they are very small...about the size of a golfball. He has other bath squirters that are bigger and easier to use and I thought these would be bigger than they are.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath Squirters Here

They're cute & that's all I say. They fall over don't squit well. Plus, the pait chips really bad & I didn't have them that long! They are not a must have!

Want Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath Squirters Discount?

I loved the fact that the squirters were Dora, but for me being an adult I had a hard time filling up the squirters with water and pressing them to squirt. The squirters were too hard to use.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment