Saturday, June 14, 2014

B. Hellophone - Lime/Pattern

B. Hellophone - Lime/PatternThe toy is great! It came quickly and was brand new as promised. My son has played with this phone for almost a year and loves it! I wish it had more recording time, it only records about 5 seconds, but otherwise no issues.

The box this comes in is really nice! I only have 2 pre-recorded messages on the one we got at Target. My son has learned what to do with my cell phone now that he's had this toy, he also uses other things as phones and holds them up to his hear and talks! He isn't as excited about it as he once was, he's had it for 2 months, but that's how it goes with babies and toys! A good purchase.

Buy B. Hellophone - Lime/Pattern Now

As phone toys go, this seems like a pretty nice one. It doesn't get played with nearly as heavily as many of my daughter's other toys, so I can't quite give it the four or five star rating on level of "fun", and it isn't nearly as educational as many other toys, either. But for what it is, a toy phone, it does the job very well, and I'm pleased with it. I liked the feature for recording a personalized message. I do wish the recording sounded a bit better; it's sampling rate is very poor, so my voice sounds more than a bit distorted when played back. Regardless, my daughter does enjoy playing with this phone off and on and hearing the various sounds that occur when pushing the buttons. I'm glad I purchased it.

Read Best Reviews of B. Hellophone - Lime/Pattern Here

No comments:

Post a Comment