Saturday, June 14, 2014

Play Learn Fun - Go Go Dog

Play Learn Fun - Go Go DogGot this for a great price at Walgreens for my 10 month old granddaughters.

It plays Polly Wolly Doddle all Day.

Very cute toy. The kids love it.

Don't expect too much. Didn't interest me or my daughter even for a minute. The go go dog just goes round and round in a reverse mode! Music is monotonous and not so interesting.

Buy Play Learn Fun - Go Go Dog Now

This is such a cute toy. I do not know why it isn't widely available. I could only find it on Amazon, and over paid for it, but my grandson had fallen in love with it at another childs house so I had to find him one.. My only criticism is the music doesn't play long enough, but he quickly learned to push the button again and again.

Read Best Reviews of Play Learn Fun - Go Go Dog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment