Saturday, June 14, 2014

Boomer The Fire Truck Motorized Vehicles

Boomer The Fire Truck Motorized VehiclesMy 3 year old loves these trucks but they break within a week. The gears are easily stripped and they won't climb anymore. I have purchased many of them and this perticular one didnt work out of the box.

My grandson loves these motorized trucks! We have a collection and some of the stunt setups. He is only 21 months and knows what to do with them!

Buy Boomer The Fire Truck Motorized Vehicles Now

Agree. My kids love the Chuck and Friends toys. I keep buying the product, but the trucks break very easily. Out of the four trucks I have two have broke and no longer work. Gears grind quite easily. Also they are battery guzzlers. They are fun while they last tho.

Read Best Reviews of Boomer The Fire Truck Motorized Vehicles Here

No comments:

Post a Comment