Monday, June 2, 2014

Convoy

ConvoyThe price is high but it's clear that you have to pay more for better quality. This is a top-knotch, quality toy.

Our 2 year old enjoys the stacking and actually realizes that the faces go on top (although sometimes upside down). Uses the string for pulling, too, as intended of course.

Not Made in China! and is going to make a great heirloom. Would recommend.

Both my 6 year old and my nearly 3 year old still love this toy. The quality is excellent. The colors are vibrant and the little faces painted on the top pieces are very cute. There are lots of pieces so you really need to keep track while the kids are playing with this toy but you get that with many children's toys. I would highly recommend this product and this company overall.

Buy Convoy Now

I bought this for my 16 month old son because he likes to take my dvds off the spindle and put them back on, which isn't so good. this is bigger then i expected and very durable. it has a low center of gravity, so it rolls nice. Not disappointed. A little pricey, but i love Haba toys.

Read Best Reviews of Convoy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment