Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dandelion Roly Poly Rattle Ball

Dandelion Hand Crocheted Roly Poly Rattle Ball, OwlThe only reason why I gave 4/5 stars is because I wish they made this product with 100% organic materials. The colors of the ladybug are perfect for getting you baby's attention. I washed this in hot/cold water and then let it air dry. When I took it out of the washer, the fabric was very rough. I thought I had ruined it. But once it completely dried, it was as good as new!! It isn't one of my daughter's favorite rattle toys, but I would still recommend it to other parents.

I love this little boy and it's soft rattle sound. My 4 month old son loves it's cheerful face and us "buzzing" it around him. It makes him laugh.

Buy Dandelion Roly Poly Rattle Ball Now

This raddle is great. It's soft and big enough to challenge baby, but not too big that it wouldn't be able to hold it.

Read Best Reviews of Dandelion Roly Poly Rattle Ball Here

No comments:

Post a Comment