Sunday, June 8, 2014

Earlyears Pop N' Play Giraffe

Earlyears Pop N' Play GiraffeThis is a cute toy, and our kids like it. But it takes button photo batteries that don't last long and are EXPENSIVE! It'll cost you almost as much as the toy is worth to replace the batteries just once.

I bought this for my niece for X-mas. She loves the toy, however, it was filthy. It needed to be washed before she could play with it. Something that shouldn't happen when something is bought new.

Buy Earlyears Pop N' Play Giraffe Now

I bought this for my son, not from TRU but from a shop on Main street. My son never really was interested it b/c it was so low in sound that it wouldn't keep his attention. I'm not sure if it was the product or the place i purchased it, but I do think it should have been at least a little louder!

Read Best Reviews of Earlyears Pop N' Play Giraffe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment