Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Diamond Ring Rattle

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Diamond Ring RattleI would NOT buy this product for my twins or anyone's baby.

Nothing about this toy seems baby friendly, Im not so sure whoever made it has every even met a baby.

It is hard heavy plastic and hurts baby when she is playing with it laying on her back.

Also, I dont know about your babies but with mine everything went right to the mouth! That being said, the top clear part and the reflective under part are not sealed! Baby drool and or water if you try to clean it get inside the cavity and does not come out. It caused a damp condition ideal for mold. Gross

Good buy, I originally just added it on to my order to get free shipping but it was a big hit with my daughter so I'm glad I bought it! Good for teething and its small enough to fit in the diaper bag.

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Diamond Ring Rattle Now

it doesn't worth the money. I would not recommend it ever. I see how it can be fun playing with this

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Diamond Ring Rattle Here

A unique rattle purchased for a baby girl gift. Her first diamond ring! How can you go wrong with that?

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Diamond Ring Rattle Discount?

My daughter has two of these rattles. We keep one in the car seat with her and one in the diaper bag just in case we can't find her first one. We have better rattles than this one, but it works perfect for when we are out and she needs to be entertained. I love that she can old it or out it on her wrist and shake it. The quality isn't he best, but it works and seems safe enough for use when we are out. That being said, I am not sure I would use it as an everyday rattle for her.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment